Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Team Jab Purification Plan Day 1

It has been a long time since I tried anything new regarding diet and exercise. After my surgery I gained like 5 lbs. It isn't terrible, but I have noticed that my diet is out of control. I want to put good food in more often than bad food. I am not against bad food, but I need to let it be a treat instead of a staple. I had started focusing on my health in the beginning of the year and I was kicking butt at Team Jab. Then Lupus came on the scene and everything just screeched to a halt for me. Now I feel like I am coming out of that depressed fog and focusing on my progression in life. So, when Jenifer Alcorn posted about a 4 week plan that is set to purify my body I was nervous, but I decided to go in and see what I can do! I had no idea what to expect, but I went and faced the world's best fitness commander and she gave me this fantastic plan to kind of push the reset button on my body. No caffeine, no sodium, no alcohol (easy), and just good for me food!

Today is my first day. I am eating a LOT of food! I tried dried apricots for the first time and they go great with almonds! I am set for trying mangos and papaya later this week. It is not hard to follow and so far I love it!

starting weight: 176.4

No comments: