Starting weight: 176.4
Today's weight: 173.6
I am feeling pretty great! I am trying foods I was previously uninterested in trying just because Jenifer is telling me to eat them. First was dried apricots, then it was spinach (raw, I have had it cooked before), and today it is prunes for lunch. I have been so bogged down by foods that have been comfortable to eat that I was refusing to try new things unless they were unhealthy new things.
My diet right now is a bit difficult, but it is only two weeks long. I start eating meat and dairy again on day 15. I like how easy and convenient hard boiled eggs are, though. I think that is something I will keep with me.
As far as a goal is concerned, I originally wanted to lose 20 lbs. Now I am second guessing that. I don't really care about a number on the scale. I need to work on my muscle mass and worry about the inches!
I did cheat last night, though. I ate a piece of fish in place of a papaya! It felt hood, but I am back on track today!
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment