Starting Weight: 176.4
Today's Weight: 169.4
7 lbs isn't bad for a week. I actually went down to 168.8, but then I went to team jab and I spent all of yesterday hungry! I didn't go off of my plan, but there was still a slight gain today. I think that she is going to recheck the measurements a week from Saturday. Then I will post the differences! I hope my body fat went down. I know I've lost an inch in my waist, which feels like a LOT, but I also just feel really good. Well, I feel really sore after Team Jab, but otherwise great! Every since I started my blood sugar levels are very steady. I haven't experienced the huge drops in blood sugar that I was having every one or two days. I attribute that to not eating candy!
I started thinking about my goals. I don't really care too much about weight loss. I just care about muscle tone and being stronger. I care how my clothes fit and while it would be nice to go down a size, ultimately that isn't as important as being fit. So, I have to figure out what happens after I finish this plan. There are only 19 days left on the original 4 weeks. On Tuesday meat and dairy gets incorporated. I'm very much looking forward to that! I guess I am just thinking about what is going to happen when I don't have this heavily structured meal plan ready to go. I had a few ideas. One would be to be very structured during the week and let loose on the weekends. The other is to just follow the same plan, but moderately. There is nothing in my diet that constitutes empty calories. Every food I currently eat is doing something for me. The thing I miss most is having warm food!
So, I hit the 7 lb mark. If I were to make a goal I guess it would be 160 for now. If I dip a little below that by the time this thing is done, then that's ok. My main goal is to keep on feeling this good and to not mindlessly nibble on bad food throughout the day. I am really glad I chose to do this. It's not easy, but it is helpful to put me back on the right track!
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment