Starting Weight: 176.4
Today's Weight: 170.8
Only Day 5? Let me just say that I know the benefits that this plan has done for me, my health, and even my family's health, but I am tired of hard boiled eggs! I like all the different nuts that I get to eat, but I would really like a piece of chicken. It is so hard to just wait it out. I only have this level of restriction for 9 more days! The weekends are hard because we are used to eating at Del Taco, McDonald's, etc while we run around, but that isn't happening this weekend! No cheating. I am actually going to go out to dinner with the family next week, but I am going to research like crazy so I won't gain!
9 more days! Then things like cheese and meat come back to me. Hurray!!
Saturday, November 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment