Thursday, December 1, 2011

Purification Results

I lost 2% body fat! Jenifer said I did great. Then I went to Sparks for Thanksgiving and I'm pretty sure I undid all of my purifying! I need to get to team jab more often or just get up and go work out before anybody wakes up. It's so cold, though! I like my warm bed! I do want to be in shape, though, so something has to give. I do feel good that I know what to do to get my body back on track. Maybe Jared will do it with me and I won't struggle so much this time! I wish! It's rough with the holidays coming around! I think I will give it another shot after this weekend!

In other news I have to say that as I watch Blue's Clues with Connor every day we have reached the point that Steve leaves and Joe enters. I don't like Joe. He needs a hair cut, to be honest! I like Steve. Steve was cool. Joe sucks. At least we can go back to the Steve episodes soon!

2 comments:

Annie said...

warm beds are cozy! congrats on the 2%!

Annie said...

update your blog little lady... lol