Tuesday, June 28, 2011

July is almost here?

Ok, once again Summer is going by way too quickly. I was supposed to be in shape by now. The last 20 pounds was supposed to be history by now. I should have had Connor's picture done already. The kids should be in swimming lessons again! Time, please slow down a bit so I can catch up. Can't I just push "pause" for a second and have nothing else happen? I didn't think so!

Our Summer of travelling is coming to a close. A trip to Reno in a couple of days and maybe a beach day trip and we will be home bound until I can save enough bucks for Disneyland. The kids are saving all their change and money for the trip themselves! The surprise trip to Reno on Jaime's birthday was a blast, if short lived. The Vegas trip was way too short, but also a TON of fun. Girls trips are always great. Camping was fun, but I am glad I don't have to do that for a while. Now exciting 4th of July in Reno!!

My anniversary is coming up! It is year 11, so Jared says it's no big deal! 11 years is a long time especially considering how far our relationship and bond has grown in that amount of time. I, of course, want to take a trip, but it's just not in the cards with all the travelling I have already done! Out to dinner is probably going to have to be it!

I think I am done having kids. With the Lupus and everything it makes having another one difficult if not impossible. I am considering getting my tubes tied, but vasectomy for Jared may be cheaper!

Update after the 4th with pictures of my munchkins!

2 comments:

JME said...

Yeah. Seriously. Summer needs to sloooowww down, now.

So fun to have you guys visit for my birthday and the Fourth. We feel so lucky :) Love to see you guys!

Hope the hair is still goin' strong. You like that FB post where I informed your mother that your hair was, in fact, NOT straight? tehehe.

Anyhow, I'd go with vasectomy. Less pain and recovery for you... I mean, really, you already had to give birth to 3 kids. Let him suffer a bit. LOL

Melnyrose said...

LOL Jaime!

Yes, I loved the fact that you told my mom my hair wasn't straight. I don't think she could even pick me out from a crowd sometimes! I laughed. :)

I agree that the vasectomy would be less pain and recovery for me HOWEVER Jared is a royal PAIN when he's down for the count. That is weighing heavily on my decision so far! I actually am researching a procedure that blocks my tubes in such a way that my body will produce tissue surrounding these little pieces of plastic. It's virtually painless and has one day of recovery time. I'm going to find out more!