Jared agreed to go on a diet with me! He has a goal of 20 pounds, which is the same as mine. I am trying to follow the South Beach diet because my surgeon said I should be gearing my meals towards that. I have never tried to do this on before. There is one problem...Sugar has a hold on me. A BIG hold on me! I am so addicted to sugar I have been getting headaches and I have been CRANKY. I have cheated on this diet TWICE and it has only been two days. The first 14 days are the strictest part. No bread, no fruit, no sugar. Lots of vegetables are fine as long as it isn't carrots or corn or those kinds of veggies. No potatoes! I live off of french fries. What was I thinking?
I think it's a good plan, though. Jared is kind of sticking with it. He's more on the dukan side of the diet instead of south beach. He won't eat any vegetables! He just eats the meat. I guess that's better than just dr. pepper and burritos!
I have lost a pound. Not bad for day one. I just hope I don't crack and go on a candy craze!
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment