Here she is right before we walked to school.
And I have noticed that my at home job is pulling me away from the kids and my housework, so after we got back from taking Megan to school I took the day off and did some chores outside and played with Chica and Nike. She sure loves that dog, but I do too. :)
Ok, now the goals part. Since Annie is doing really well with her small goals, I decided (with her encouragement) to make some of my own. They are little, for now. I don't really want to go too big too soon because that just means I will fail, so here are my little goals for the next little while.
1. Replace one soda with crystal light every day.
-The reason for this is simple. Diet Caffeine Free Pepsi is good and all, but I think I need to curb my addiction to carbonation.
2. Drink 4 glasses of water a day.
-I really drink about one or two a day right now. More water is good for me after I get over the peeing every few minutes part!
3. Walk every weekday.
-I'm thinking of starting small. I already walk Meg home from school, but that's like a 5 minute walk (on the way there) and a 15 minute walk on the way back (Meg is a little slow). I'm thinking of going for a walk of solitude in the mornings, but maybe a walk with Chica and me after Meg is in school would be good.
We shall see how things go.
:)
2 comments:
awwwwww...
yea yea yea!!!!!!!! im sooo proud of you!!!! no goal is too small- or too big!! don't assume you will fail! have some faith in yourself woman- i mean- tyo your girls you are supermom! try thinking that way abuot yourself!
uyor goals are perfect! you cannn doo thiiisss!!!!!
yeah, ya know, walking the mile yesterday went well. the water wasn't too good, and the crystal light was fine. I just need organization! :)
thanks for keeping me motivated. I'm going to get smoothie recipes for the rest of my week. :)
Post a Comment