Tuesday, September 2, 2008

update

I guess it's been a little while since I updated. I'm currently listening to my zune and chilling out. Basically waiting to get tired. We are currently getting to use the whole house fan, which cools us down significantly, but leads to me getting a stuffy nose in the morning, boo!

We just had a really fun weekend. Jaime and Chris were in town. I'm so so so glad they moved closer to us! I think the best time for me was Saturday when we had everyone over at our house and played American Idol. I never knew Karaoke could be that much fun. :)

I also had some fun going to an exotic dancing class with my friend, Sonya. I was a little nervous in the beginning, but got into it and have been practicing my moves! So far all I have down is a confident walk. Everybody knows that I'm NOT a graceful person, so it's hard for me to come off as not clumsy. I'm trying, though! I've been sore ever since! It's a good thing it's only once a week!

I do have pictures, but they haven't been uploaded to the computer yet. I'm feeling a bit lazy.

2 comments:

Annie said...

awww... it sounds like you had fun!

and YEA on the dancing! you gooo girly!

Melnyrose said...

yep, i'm shaking my booty! :)