Thursday, August 14, 2008

Summer is almost over!







I can't believe Megan is going to start school on Monday. It seems like she just got out! I've been trying to hold on to Summer. On Sunday we kind of hung out around Sierra Vista Mall and looked around (that mall kind of sucks). Outside of the mall, however, there are a lot of neat things. There's a candy shop that has some cool stuff, but they are a little expensive. Jared got the idea to go see Mama Mia, but it was a long wait for the show, so we checked out the little water feature and I took pictures of the girls. Then we went and saw Iron Man at the $3 theatre. It was a fun day. Here are some pictures from this weekend.

This is from Jenni's wedding. Meg was pouting as you can tell
Here is chica running up the steps at the "water feature"

And here they are holding hands...for once.










2 comments:

Annie said...

AWWWWW how fun! Megs face is SOOO funny!

Melnyrose said...

yep, she loves giving me that look. :)