Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Favorite Pictures of 2010

Here are my favorite pictures from last year! It was a full one for sure! I didn't find out I was pregnant until January (almost February) and Connor Ellis arrived in August!

January: Kayleigh got glasses! After who knows how long my little baby can finally see! She goes this Friday for another exam to see if anything needs to be adjusted!


February: Nothing better than playing at the snow! We also enjoyed visiting Aunt Jaime and Uncle Chris!!



March: Who cares if I turned 30? Not me! I went to Disneyland!!
 
April: It's a BOY!!

May: The best thing about May is the end of May when my season at the IRS is over! We also took some pretty cute pictures of the girls that month.



June: Thanks to Jared's boss and his box at the Savemart Center we got to see Star Wars in Concert for FREEEEE!!!

 
July: 10 years of marriage! We spent our anniversary up in Sparks with Jaime and Chris, then took a road trip down to Las Vegas where we spent our honeymoon!
 

August: Well, we all know Connor came at the end of August, so I decided to show what happened in the middle! This was our last trip before our little Con-Man arrived. I love the beach!

 
September: Here he is!!
 
October: Almost exactly one month after Connor arrived Beka made me an Aunt again! Little Wyatt was first held by his mom and then held by the greatest aunt on the planet...ME!
 
 
November: What's that you say? Family trip to Disneyland?? OH YES IT IS THE BEST THANKSGIVING EVER!!!
 

December: What a way to end the year with too silly people and two silly faces!




Who knows what this year will bring? Probably a few more trips to Sparks. No trips to Disneyland, but hopefully in a little less debt! There will be drama for sure, but hopefully all the love will outweigh the little conflicts we have in life. Merry New Year!!

1 comment:

Annie said...

awwwwwwwwwwww! love love love the pictures!