Saturday, February 6, 2010

February!

Ok, so it's almost time to make the big announcement. I still need reassurance that everything is going fine, I think. There have been issues with bleeding, but last time they told me it wasn't anything to worry about, but if I see blood I'm just going to worry! I'm about 10 weeks now, so we've moved on to officially a fetus. Woohoo! I hope I get to see it on the ultrasound again on Thursday. That will be neat and it will be a good way to make the announcement by picture message!

Tomorrow is Super Bowl Sunday! I'm going for the Colts (sorry Saints). I just like Peyton Manning and I have no idea about those other guys on the Saints. Reggie Bush, meh. It's all about the Manning boys!

Megan has her Valentine's Day party on Friday. She is excited. She didn't know she could give one to herself, so I enlightened her. She is excited for the trip to Reno! I keep saying Reno, but I really mean Sparks! So, whee!

Kayleigh went with Megan and cousin Lily to a place called Kidspark...KidsPark...Kids Park...whatever. You can drop your kids off hourly and run errands or whatever. I didn't really want to do it because we just take our kid with us, but I think someone was thinking Lily would do better with them there. She did, BUT it cost us like 40 bucks! So, now they are registered we might as well do it again, but I thought it was a bad idea, personally. Jared agreed, but later down the line AFTER we dropped 40 bucks on it! He just just listen to me. I'm the smart party. :)

Anyway, some damn kid told Kayleigh her eyes were broken. So, I told her if someone says that to her again, then she better punch him in the nose! Either that or I'll do it for her!

Ok, I'm going to take some pictures of the kids. Probably tomorrow. More updates after Doc appointment! whee!

2 comments:

JME said...

TOMORROW, TOMORROW, I LOVE YA, TOMORROW, YOU'RE ONLY A DAY AWAY :) Excited for the news release!

I went for the Saints, but only b/c they were the underdogs. I didn't really care too much.

Sparks... Reno... same diff :) And we're so excited to see you!

$40 for one hour? one month? Either way, seems pricey. Who's the "someone" anyway? Nanny? Raechel? hmmm.....

Stupid, rude little bastard. She should've punched him and said, "Oh yeah, well now your nose is broken." Kids are so mean. I hate it. Did it make her sad? :( No me gusta.

Melnyrose said...

Oh it was Nanny who was pushing Jared on the phone. When he first mentioned it I said, "no. we aren't paying somebody so our kids can play, that's stupid." My stance was vetoed I guess! The girls were already in the play area living it up when they dropped the $25 registration fee on us, so we didn't really think we could pull them out without looking like assholes. It was 40 bucks for 1 hour. What a rip!

Oh and your tomorrow comment on facebook was funny. I was going to be like, but Jaime, we aren't coming until Friday! Then I logged on here and saw the same thing, so I got ya! ;)

I think that Chica was hurt by the comment because she had her sad face on when she told me about it. I'm totally advocating violence when someone says something about her glasses. She's just going to have to rough people up!

Tomorrow is coming fast! I'm a little nervous!