Hello my blog friends! I don't have many people reading this blog, so I thought I would let this news trickle on out.
I'm all about letting news out slowly. It can be overwhelming when big events happen to let everyone know all at one time. So, if you've been reading up on this blog, then you get to be the first people to know publicly what Jared and I won't be telling for a few weeks! So, keep the secret if you happen to read this before about Feb. 11th.
I am about 8 weeks pregnant! This was a bit of a surprise to us because I was thinking I was having a 3 week long period! So, I decided to take a test on whim not expecting too much and there it was! I'm due around the beginning of September! I'll know more at the next doc.appointment on Feb. 11th!
So, if you are reading this don't tell anybody that doesn't read this! lol
:) We are excited, but cautious because we aren't exactly in the safe zone yet.
Woohoo!
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
OMG!!!! That's sooooo exciting! A new baby... woo hoo! Hahahaha... no worries, the secret it safe with us :) The beginning of September, huh? You might have "it" on our wedding anniversary... or... Nanny's birthday. hehe. Can't wait to hear more news!!! Yay for the blog :) Love you guys!
Jaime, we moved our desks into the living room to be able to supervise Megan's internet activities and we have an empty room now for the baby. Your mom saw it and totally said, "I hope you guys aren't planning on having another one in this economy." :O How embarrassing!
LOL. That's Kay for ya... It's really none of her business what you guys decide to do. You'll be fine! Like she really has any room to talk anyway... 6 kids, and at one point we were on food stamps. Please...
I'm excited (and that's all that matters... j/k)!
I'm glad you are excited! You are the first family members to know! We haven't even told the kids yet! So, when we finally let the news out you can be like, "Oh I've known for a while now!" :)
Your mom's comment made me laugh. Jared told me about it later. She's gonna feel silly in a few weeks!
Ok, so as far as I know I'm due either on your mom's birthday or your anniversary. We'll probably get a more exact number on Feb. 11th.
I'm so glad you checked the old blog! ha ha!
Congrats Sweetie! Maybe Jared will get a boy and not be so out numbered ( even though he loves his girls and welcome another to his little harem). Girl have you forgotten how much work these little things are!!! lol
Love ya!
LOL. Thanks, Aunt Debbie! :) Yes, I know how much work they are, but they are so darn cute, too! Jared is hoping for a boy this time around. The only other boy he has around here is the dog! But, if it's a girl he'll be happy too.
Post a Comment