Thursday, May 15, 2008

Schools...out forever!






My last final was biology on Tuesday. I have never in my life studied for a test as hard as I studied for that one. The final was worth 1/3 of my grade and if I get 83 questions right I will increase my grade to a B. I don't like trying too hard for grades because then I put too much pressure on myself to get a good grade and end up sabotaging all my efforts. However, biology has been one of the hardest things for me and I'm not entirely sure why that is. I was hoping to just get by with a D. I know I definitely increased my grade to a C. Now if I get that B, then I will graduate with above a 3.0 GPA. Last semester I didn't even try to get good grades and got straight A's, Chemistry included!










Anyway, I graduate in 2 days! I can't believe I'm going through the whole cap and gown thing. It's going to be hot, so I've modified my outfit to be capris and my "fresno state graduate" t-shirt. Flip flops are a go as well. :)










This is my favorite picture of the girls right now. It's hard to get a picture of them both smiling at the same time. This is primarily Kayleigh's fault because she just can't understand that her sister has to be touching her to make a cute picture!


I also finally got the chance to put the girls names up with the letters that their Aunt Jaime and Aunt Jenai made last year! It was helpful because Kayleigh sleeps in a big bed now, so it goes together nicely.



And, lastly, my niece, Lily, loves coming to Aunt Mel's house! See the smile? :D





No comments: