They were surprisingly good!
Biology 10 - B (I was really hoping to get a D. I was doing very poorly for quite a while in that class.)
Contemporary Health Issues - B (This class I took because it was offerred online and I needed twelve units as was my other online class)
Human Sexuality - NC (I switched my grading option because I knew I wasn't keeping up with the work. As a result of missing 1/3 of the class I got NO CREDIT). It's cool, though, I have 2 kids, I think I know how stuff works well enough!
Victimology Internship - CR (It was a Credit/No Credit class. When my grade was finally up it was listed as "incomplete." It turns out that the teacher lost my resume even though I handed in twice. I sent him a copy AND he found the one I turned in. I almost had a heart attack.
My overall GPA for school ended up being 3.017. I'm happy with this. It reflects a lot of hard work to get there because for a long time I didn't give a crap about school and had anxiety issues about going and all of that. After a lot of semesters with straight A's I finally got over the 3.0 hurdle by graduation.
In other news, we are back from Florida. I really had a blast, but it was way way way too short. I could have used a couple more days with Jaime & Chris. I sure love them. The kids had a blast as well. Megan and Kayleigh are still on Florida time, which makes their night owl nature a little less prominent in our routines. I need to get into some kind of routine myself or my paying job is going to pile up.
Speaking of my paying job, my boss told Jared that I'm the best scanner they have and they want to send all of the work to me for the season. It's great because it means more money coming my way AND they are going to buy my a new scanner, but it really means that I need to get organized quickly to be able to get all of it done.

No comments:
Post a Comment