Thursday, June 11, 2009

Yay! Summer!


I'm SOOOO happy Meg is out of school for the Summer! I love having my kids around. I want to plan wacky adventures with them because they are now both old enough to enjoy them. I don't know what to plan, though. I thought about visiting some water parks...and we will do that, but that's not all. I just don't know yet. I want them to have a fun Summer! We are going to be making some water attractions in the back yard, that is for certain. We might even get a season pass to the island or wild water. That should be fun. :) Yay! Summer!


2 comments:

Annie said...

awww. i can't BELIEVE how much your munchkins LOOK LIKE YOU! sheesh- talk about bringing back some memories! lol....
(its a good thing they have a cute mom!)
super fun summer vibes going your way! you should come here for the day- DUH!

Annie said...

ok.... wherererererere areeeeeee youuuuuuuuu?