Ok, here is little Muggle eating toast. Toast is her new food. She likes it now, but she NEVER used to. I still need to get a picture of her playing drums on Rock Band. She's quite good! She goes back to school on the 12th. It's been fun having her at home!
Here is Jared gearing up for when (hopefully not *if*) Starcraft 2 comes out! Poor Jared doesn't really get enough down time.
I finally let Beka have the last book in the Twilight series. She's got her nose stuck in it.

Here's the little cookie monster. Notice the graham cracker in the lap as she falls asleep. Also notice she has TWO cookies (that she actually stole) in her hands in the bottom picture. I don't know what I'm going to do with her. As the sweets have been disappearing since the holidays I haven't been buying more because that kid is a junk food junkie!
2 comments:
Great pictures! I literally laughed out loud at Kayleigh's "mug shots." That kid can always make me smile :)
I just don't understand how she does it! It's like I'm living in a sitcom. :)
Post a Comment