I didn't ever know it, but I hate biology. That is just one subject that doesn't stick into my brain very well. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's the funny names for everything that I have trouble spelling and even more trouble committing to memory. It's almost over, though. Tonight I had my last biology lab test. In two weeks I'll take my last biology test...i hope...
In other news: My internship will be done on Monday. I can't believe how much of a grown up I've turned into since I've been there. I'm experiencing no trouble talking to anyone anymore. That includes calling victims, or moms and dads of victims, AND people who are my superiors/supervisors. I really didn't expect that much to come out of it. As a result I really love it there, I just hate having to squish all my time in all at once.
Megan and Kayleigh continue to be silly and beautiful. :) Right now Kayleigh is watching Shrek 2 for the millionth time and Meg is celebrating her success over her bitter enemies while playing Nintendo DS!


20 days to Florida!
1 comment:
awwwww WHAT CUTE GIRLIES!!!!!
Post a Comment